Today’s economy rewards organizations, leaders, and individuals
who know how to quickly access and communicate their best thinking.
Yet many of us believe that we can’t dramatically advance our analytic
capability or learn to think more powerfully in collaboration with others.
If you are buying into this myth, you aren’t tapping anywhere close to
your or your organization’s full potential.
Join us for a one-of-a-kind learning experience that will transform
how you and your team communicate, analyze issues, and solve
business problems. Read
Who Should Attend
• Want to inspire their teams to innovate with greater speed and capability.
• Seek to quickly focus their organization to deliver quality results during
times of change.
• Lead projects requiring collaborative critical thinking, rapid problem
solving, and timely execution.
• Want to unlock their team’s finest work, make smarter decisions, and
advance their careers.
Individual contributors who:
• Want to stand out as collaborative thought leaders in their organizations.
• Seek heightened effectiveness, efficiency, and credibility in
communication about complex workplace issues.
Benefits and Learning
Tested over two decades in some of the world’s most respected businesses
and universities, Discover Your Best Thinking with Precision Q+A™ teaches
you how to bring the best of your analytic and social-emotional intelligence
to the business problems your organization is tackling. During this one-day
workshop, you will::
- Learn Precision Q+A™, the most comprehensive analytic questioning
- Master seven categories of questions and apply them to deepen your
thinking about your team’s most critical initiativee.
- Dramatically expand the repertoire of questions you use to examine
issues, manage projects, and unlock your finest work.
- Practice giving crisp, clear, concise answers that build credibility
- Rigorously test your thinking as you solve a work challenge or prepare
for a project review with your team, or your manager or executive
- Get the Full
Before the course: Identify an important business issue in your work that
you will address in class.
During the course: Personalized learning focuses on your work via
interactive exercises and instructor feedback. Immediate skill application
improves performance quickly and substantially advances critical
After the course: Post-workshop skill reinforcers cement lessons
learned, and optional subscriptions to monthly Skill Sharpeners provide
opportunities for further thought leadership development.
Some comments from past participants:
“Will take my requirements gathering approach to
“Taking away tools I can use! Gained insight
into how I think (strength and weaknesses). Really Useful.”
"Good training on critical thinking. I will begin using
"This has a direct impact on my day-to-day activities"
Read the Instructor Bio: Stacey
Other courses led by by this Instructor:
Register early and Save
$50. Benefit from 'early-bird' pricing on courses.
November 5 Vancouver,
March 5 Vancouver,
June 10 Vancouver,
cancellation policy and course locations.