This workshop introduces the concepts of business
process modeling as a method of conducting business analysis.
Participants will develop the skills for evaluating a business
process, determining the pre-requisite and follow-on activities
of a process, and documenting the process for validation, improvement,
and redesign. Discussion topics include:
- Defining the key elements of a process and understand the
concepts that will help you manage and be a part of a process
- Learning how processes are designed to create value for
the customers of a process
- Understanding the importance of performance measures in
meeting customer requirements
- Applying the concepts to your own work situation (with specific
- Read More.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for business analysts, project managers,
systems analysts and project team leaders. Individuals wanting
to better understand the business context that surrounds requests
for new products, services, and software will also benefit.
Participants will complete this workshop equipped with the knowledge
- Define and communicate the key elements of a process to
- Reorient their thinking from a functional perspective to
a process perspective
- Guide others in the development of their work area processes
- Encourage the use of process methodology in the redesigning
of functional tasks and activities
- Read the Full
Read the Instructor Bio: Pamela
Other courses led by this instructor:
cancellation policy and course locations.